- MediCredit issues loans from 150 to 10 000 euros.
- Loan repayment period is from 3 months to 4 years.
- First contribution 0 %
- Monthly maintenance fee 0%
- No contract fee
- MediCredit loans have fixed interest rate from 7-21%. The interest rate depends on the size of the loan amount and the repayment period. Interest is calculated only from the loan balance and payment is effected as monthly annuity payments.
- Examples of the loans offered by MediCredit can be found in the table of loan products as seen here.
- In case you did not find a loan product to suit your needs, please contact us and consult with our specialists. The contact details are available here.
Applying for a loan
In order to apply for a loan from MediCredit you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Fill in the loan application form which can be found here.
- Examine the terms and conditions of the contract which can also be found here.
- Establish your identity in the medical institution providing the medical service requested by you and which is also the cooperation partner of MediCredit, or in MediCredit office located on the 3rd floor of Ajakirjandusmaja, Pärnu mnt 67a, Tallinn.
- MediCredit shall contact you for the receipt of additional information and shall advise you on how and where to forward your bank statement of the past 6 months.
- MediCredit shall thereafter make a loan decision or a loan offer and prepare the contract and your individual payment schedule which shall be forwarded to you for signing whether by e-mail, through the medical institution or by hand delivery.
- The contract and payment schedule may be conveniently signed with an ID card or Mobile ID or in handwriting by forwarding the signed contract and the payment schedule to MediCredit.
- After signing of the contract and the payment schedule MediCredit shall pay the amount of loan directly to the medical institution providing the medical service requested by you either based on an invoice submitted by you or, at your request, by the medical institution or based on another agreement but not later than within three (3) business days.